1. Youth Specialties will be a good steward of what God has entrusted to us, recognizing that this company is a gift from Him.
2. Youth Specialties wants to do more than serve the church; we want to change the church, calling it to be more like Jesus.
3. Youth Specialties wants to be known as an organization that takes risks, and is bold, creative, courageous, fresh, and above all honors God.
4. Youth workers deserve the best. This will be reflected in the quality of our staff, services, and resources.
5. Every product, every event, every marketing piece, every word on our website will tell the truth. We will strive to be the most trusted youth ministry organization worldwide.
6. New projects and opportunities will be evaluated according to the following questions:
- Is it an appropriate use of our efforts, creativity, and resources
- Are we the best organization to do this?
- Do we have a passion for it?
7. Our customers will know that Youth Specialties can be counted on to go beyond service, to servanthood.
8. Youth Specialties will be a company that knows how to have fun, to play, and not take ourselves too seriously.
9. At every level of our company, Youth Specialties will encourage and affirm youth workers and our staff. We will treat them as brothers and sisters in Christ.