Get the Dare 2 Share Mobile App!
By Youth Specialties on February 13 2013
Dare 2 Share believes in teens reaching teens with Jesus’ message of hope!
And now there’s a way to get the faith-sharing training and tools your students need directly into their hands with the new free Dare 2 Share mobile app.
Students will be prompted to pray for their friends who need Jesus. They’ll be equipped to clearly explain the gospel message in an engaging, relational way that encourages give-and-take dialogue. And they’ll be nudged to step out and share His message of grace in their own unique, compelling way.
The app features short training videos from Greg Stier, Zane Black and Derwin Grey and also includes our virally popular YouTube video done by Jason Petty (“Propaganda’”) Life in 6 Words: The GOSPEL.
Practical training, how-to insights and advice are provided in five helpful sections:
- Why 2 Share. Inspires students to share their faith via candid clips of Christians—famous (Jamey Grace, Everfound) and ordinary, young and old—describing why they share their faith in Jesus.
- What 2 Share. Zane Black trains the GOSPEL and Greg Stier coaches teens on how to incorporate their own testimony into their GOSPEL conversatio
- How 2 Share. Greg explains how to share in an engaging, honest and authentic way and how to ask questions and create bridges with those from other worldviews that will open the door for deeper spiritual conversation.
- Plan 2 Share. Derwin Gray helps students be intentional about sharing their faith and gives practical steps that help makes reaching out with Jesus’ message a normal part of life
- Share Now. This section of the app is designed for students to sit down and actually use while sharing their faith! They can watch the Life in 6 Words: The GOSPEL video with a friend and launch into a deeper spiritual conversation about the gospel.
Put the most basic, core Dare 2 Share digital training materials at your students’ fingertips!